Size and Fit
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE EXACT POSITION OF YOUR PIERCINGS?
This photo shows the positions of the piercings that you can find on Metal Chord, so you can choose the one that best suits you.
DON'T KNOW YOUR MEASUREMENTS WELL?
We'll help you!
Learn how to measure the length of candy bars and bananas .
Remove the piercing and place it on a white sheet.
Draw a first line where the bar or banana begins, draw another where it ends.
Measure with a ruler and that will be the bar length or banana length that you will find in the descriptions of all our piercings.
Find out how to measure the diameters of clickers, helixes, horseshoes and headbands in general.
Remove the piercing or hoop and place it on a white sheet.
What we will measure will be the internal diameter which will serve as a reference for choosing the piercing suitable for your hole.
Trace a segment of the internal diameter of the circle or place it on top of a graph sheet or ruler, excluding the part with the metal from the measurement, measure only the empty part.
This will be the internal diameter that you will find in the descriptions of all our piercings and earrings.
Are you wondering where the necklace you just saw will fall?
The length of the necklace is not what you were looking for? Write the desired length in the notes of your order and your jewel will be modified as per your instructions.
The measurements are expressed in cm and indicate the total length of your necklace.
Are you wondering how to find the right size for your finger?
Follow these simple steps to get the correct measurement.
- If you have a tape measure, simply wrap the tape measure around your finger and this measurement will correspond to the circumference of your finger.
- If you don't have a tape measure:
- Take a sheet of paper,
- Cut a strip no more than 1 cm wide,
- Wrap it around your finger,
- Make a mark where you find the beginning of the strip,
- Spread the sheet on a flat surface
- Get a ruler
- Measure from the beginning of the strip to the mark
- The value is the circumference of your finger